Friday, September 26, 2008

The Chris & Joshie Show ♥

so I came across these two AWSOME people online.


I just happened to read my myspace bulletins for once & saw something saying live now or something, so me being the inquisitive being that I am decided to check it out. I'M HOOKED. These two are completely adorable. They just chill on cam & talk about the most completely random things. They're the perfect example as to why I love gay people :) hehe. They're going to be the next Pinky & the Brain, minus the cage (meaning they will take over the world) haha. Seriously though, love these two. Check 'em out so when they're famous you can say you spoke to them personally.


http://www.justin.tv/christopher81784

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE ROCK...COME SEE US HEHE
CHRIS AND JOSHIE...
<3 YOU

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online